Want to become a member?
All you have to do is attend a meeting and pay the membership dues.
Non-members may attend up to two meetings free of charge. After that, membership fees apply. Membership dues are only $20 per year and are collected at a lower prorated amount if more than half of the fiscal year has passed. The guild’s fiscal year runs from July to June.
Membership fees can be paid by cash or check to the guild’s treasurer at meetings or by check only via snail mail for those who can’t attend the July meeting.
What are the membership benefits?
Membership in the guild has some fabulous benefits including:
- Free attendance at all regularly scheduled meetings
- Free attendance at organized sewcials, usually held at local library branches
- Free attendance at officers’ meetings (optional for general members)
- A quilting related birthday remembrance
- Participation in fat quarter drawings
- Reduced-rate admission for lectures, workshops, and classes that are scheduled throughout the year
- A membership card that many local quilt shops will give a discount for presenting
- Free or reduced admission to the quilt show
- Reduced quilt entry fees to the quilt show
- Access to the guild newsletter
- A place to showcase your quilting achievements – show and tell is held at most regular meetings
- Lots of quilting camaraderie and like-minded crafters in one space laughing and having fun together!
Questions? Contact us!