Membership in the guild has some fabulous benefits including:
- Free attendance of all regularly scheduled meetings
- Free attendance of organized sit-n-sews, usually held at local library branches
- Free attendance of officer’s meetings (optional for general members)
- Reduced-rate admission for lectures, workshops, and classes that are scheduled throughout the year
- A membership card that many local quilt shops will give a discount for presenting
- Free or reduced admission to the quilt show
- Reduced quilt entry fees to the quilt show
- Access to the guild newsletter
- Access to the guild Yahoo group
- A place to showcase your quilting achievements – show and tell is held at most regular meetings
- Lots of quilting camaraderie and like-minded crafters in one space laughing and having fun together!
New attendees are encouraged to come for up to two meetings as a guest. After that, membership fees apply. Membership dues is only $20 per year and is collected at a lower prorated amount if more than half of the fiscal year has passed. Current members owe dues for the coming year in July.
Membership fees can be paid by cash or check to the group treasurer at meetings or by check only via snail mail for those who can’t attend the July meeting.
Questions? Contact us!